Please read carefully
By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
This user agreement is a legal agreement between you (the user) and Saudi Facilities Management Company (“we”, “us”, “our”)
An updated copy of the terms and conditions will be published on the site. Your continued use of the site constitutes an agreement to the terms posted at the time.
Access and Usage
The Saudi Facilities Management Company grants users a limited non-exclusive permit to access and use this site in accordance with the terms of usage herein.
- You acknowledge that the Saudi Facilities Management Company owns or has a license to all title and copyright to the content provided on this site.
- All title and intellectual property rights in this site are the properties of the respective content owners and may be protected by respective intellectual property laws and treaties.
- The user may download some content for personal use and internal usage in business provided that this content is NOT used commercially to directly generate material returns.
- We reserve the legal right to sue whoever violates this condition, in accordance with the intellectual property laws.
You are allowed to use this site within these restrictions. Your continued usage of the site constitutes an agreement to these conditions.
- You agree that you will not use this site to reproduce, transmit, display or distribute copyright material in any medium or via any method without our written permission.
- You agree that you will not impersonate any person or entity or engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or any other information.
- You agree that you will not use this site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site or interfere with the user’s easy usage of the site.
- You agree that you will not use this service for loading, presenting, putting, distributing or sending any content that violates the law, represents threats or any defamatory, abusive or unacceptable, or contents that violate the rights of any person or company. This includes any content that involves requests of money, publicity or procurement of services or material.
- Violating these conditions makes you liable to legal persecution.
- We use, aggregate and analyze the data we collect from you for our business purposes.
- We do not share this data with third parties except in the case of legally compelled disclosure where we may be required to do so by law in cases such as a court order, lawful requests by law enforcement agencies and other public authorities.
- The site management endeavors to protect the security of your personal information by taking commercially reasonable security precautions.
- To help you protect your personal information please contact us immediately if you think that an unauthorized person managed to get your username, password, user ID or any other confidential information. So that we can take appropriate measures to protect your privacy.
Liability & Disclaimer
- You agree that you are responsible for ensuring the safety of your data by using all the standard internet security measures and practices.
- Due to the risks inherent in internet usage, we do NOT guarantee that any of your personal information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user ,will be free from unauthorized access.
- We disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage or interception of any data communication.
In the case of disputes, the applicable laws and legislations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall apply to all disputes through the courts of the Kingdom.
In the case of any inquiries or opinions on the privacy principles, you can contact the following email (firstname.lastname@example.org)